Naturally Busty MILF Jayne

Reaction score
Hi all,

Introducing my smashing missus, Jayne.

Jayne has been in the hotwife lifestyle for around 8 years and loves being shared.

Jayne is always a hit with her playmates due to her mom next door persona and also her huge natural 38G cup tits.

Her favorite playtime activities are doggy style, girl on top, bj's and using her marvelous melons in any which way to extract a hot payload at the end of a steamy session.

She also likes the occasional anal action and is in the process of mastering her deep throat skills.

Please enjoy and do leave a comment if you like what you see.

Regards
Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
she is gorgeous, I love to see her picture or video more

She truly magnificent, a true goddess! I would have liked a video, to see her huge breasts swinging! A “doggy style” position, I would love it. Thank you for these beautiful images.

She truly magnificent, a true goddess! I would have liked a video, to see her huge breasts swinging! A “doggy style” position, I would love it. Thank you for these beautiful images.
Thanks so much...I do have some videos of her on the below site. Not sure how popular videos are on this site focused on tits. You are welcome to check them out on the below link.

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/adventures-of-my-bbw-hotwife-jayne.47563/page-4#post-864340

Can you post videos? She is smokin hot!