Anya / Merilyn Sakova (Pre and Post BR Media)

Have you joined ODA? Is it worth it?
ODA has quite a number of different 'models' of various body types, but the name is a giveaway, Over Developed Amateurs. Big and very big and bigger boobs. There is a tour, so you can get the basics of what is available. As has been mentioned before, there is no archive to dive into, videos or parts of videos are posted a couple times a week and at the beginning of the next month, a new batch starts and the previous month's postings are gone, though there is some overlap at times. It's a site that you have to watch frequently or you will miss stuff.

Asking again because I can't find them anywhere. Anyone got the upscaled versions of the below? Mainly the 1st photo. Really want this in higher definition!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2021-07-23-00h21m12s160.png
    vlcsnap-2021-07-23-00h21m12s160.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 337
  • d21c7af406.jpg
    d21c7af406.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Screenshot_20240307_195052_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_195052_Samsung Internet.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 317
I have images from that photoshoot but didnt know a video was made!
Thanks for the upscale effort!

I never get bored of MS. aways fun when you get unseen content. i'm happy just to watcher her do normal shit.
What I have found over the years with (some) her videos, you get to see her personality come through. Yes, its because she has huge tits to go with a figure that defies logic but with a slight self-acknowledgement of what she is there for and why! is where you see her pulling funny faces during a shoot or cheekily sticking her tongue out. The recent video post here of her doing mundane stuff like her nails etc is done naturally without all the fan fare.