Bra Tags / BraTags

My latest catch - 38L. This was meant to be a FWB but things unrailed unfortunately.

She was a beautiful woman inside out but she had been subject to rape/ harassmenti her teens in Nigeria which made her cramp up as soon as I tried to get close. I really only wanted her to feel good about herself. I courted her online and got to meet her finally but she would not let me take picture of her breasts. I got to see them though...and they were as amazing as one would imagine from the bratag

Attachments

• 20240131_153223.jpg
    20240131_153223.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 20240131_153212.jpg
    20240131_153212.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 115
My latest catch - 38L. This was meant to be a FWB but things unrailed unfortunately.

She was a beautiful woman inside out but she had been subject to rape/ harassmenti her teens in Nigeria which made her cramp up as soon as I tried to get close. I really only wanted her to feel good about herself. I courted her online and got to meet her finally but she would not let me take picture of her breasts. I got to see them though...and they were as amazing as one would imagine from the bratag
Good Lord, what an amazing find!

that looks huge , you should spread it out and put something next to it to cimiare the size

some absolutely fantastic bras and tags on here lately , loving the content keep it coming (cumming!!) guys