Candelaa Milagros

besides that video of her with the filter and a drop of milk leaks out, is there any other clips of her lactating when she was still huge?

Trash milk bagz tho!!!what ashame,monster&seems full of milk but she just carry little of milk its same as destany....hahaha i'm not shocked tho and i was knew this before.

If you could understand her rants in Spanish she basically keeps asking for money like $10 or $15 bucks, she has them huge milky tities but she doesn't know how to take advantage of them. And not to mention as usual she should keep apart her son of her onlyfans stuff.... She posts a video of her holding her huge milkers on stories and in the second post appears his son SMH. And of course her lil dick husband or whatever fucking her in very bad angles and shitty camera

If you could understand her rants in Spanish she basically keeps asking for money like $10 or $15 bucks, she has them huge milky tities but she doesn't know how to take advantage of them. And not to mention as usual she should keep apart her son of her onlyfans stuff.... She posts a video of her holding her huge milkers on stories and in the second post appears his son SMH. And of course her lil dick husband or whatever fucking her in very bad angles and shitty camera
What the gender of her son?!!thx bro....

I’ll likely get a lot of shit for saying this, but that guy’s dick is so small and pathetic that every video he appears in he completely ruins for me.

I’ll likely get a lot of shit for saying this, but that guy’s dick is so small and pathetic that every video he appears in he completely ruins for me.
So what you’re saying is you’re concentrating more on a guys meat than the insanely fine busty woman?! That’s kinda wild lol