Atomic Bombshell aka CaterpillarsChalice

I have. I bought roleplay sexting with her, and she sent pics and vids on snapchat during it. Pricey, but definitely worth it
Interesting. How do you know it was her? I know you got pics...were they nude?

a few months ago I decided to bite the bullet and pay the 100 . The price tag is high but you unlock her entire backlog of sets where she poses topless (well over 20 sets that have 10-15 pics each ) . I didn’t save any to share but I just had to scratch the itch so to speak
It’s actually super tempting that she only lives one state away from me but that being said , I’m sure I’d have to get in line

So how about a description of the sets you saw. How far does she go?

The sets vary in theme : some are spring dress outfits , some are bikini sets , a few cosplay characters (Jessica Rabbit, Velma , slave Leia )
I dare say most of her sets are lingerie or babydolls
How her patreon works is only the top tier ($100) features the pics from her sets that feature her showing the goods guys really want to see
As to the question how far she goes , while I didn’t see up close pics of her pussy in my browsing of her sets , she is completely naked in a few pics and the few videos she posts on her highest tier plus many of her lingerie/ babydoll outfits are sheer/seethrough material
As to why I didn’t save anything , I’m kinda paranoid about OF and Patreon these days. I’ve heard several pages are starting to implement anti screenshot technology or just alert the person so I just chose to play it safe

As to why I didn’t save anything , I’m kinda paranoid about OF and Patreon these days. I’ve heard several pages are starting to implement anti screenshot technology or just alert the person so I just chose to play it safe
How about trying out the Kemono importer, though?