Maria’s Massive Overdeveloped 34J Boobs

Who wants to see B/G content?

• Yes

Votes: 766 94.5%
  • Soft core is fine

Votes: 45 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing is sure, she is still as beautiful and desirable as ever. I would like you to film her on the bed in a "doggy style" position showing her big tits swinging and her ass raised by the curve of her back! I'll stop, I'll get excited on my own!

We are in the process of discussing opening up a store on either clips 4 sale or manyvids (or both). As I said earlier I prefer very high quality, long form content over phone filmed, poorly shot spam.

I have filmed a near 30 minute milking video in ultra HD 4k that is being edited in adobe premier pro. That's not something I'm going to post on a site where a few subs pay $5 a month.

Does work, try another browser, clear cooking & cache, save file locally on device.

We are in the process of discussing opening up a store on either clips 4 sale or manyvids (or both). As I said earlier I prefer very high quality, long form content over phone filmed, poorly shot spam.

I have filmed a near 30 minute milking video in ultra HD 4k that is being edited in adobe premier pro. That's not something I'm going to post on a site where a few subs pay $5 a month.
Your wife is superb, she really has a magnificent body that would make any human being horny. But there's no way I'm going to spend a cent to see your wife naked. There are a lot of girls on this forum who go to great lengths to pose nude for free for all of us to enjoy. I do not agree to use this forum as an advertising medium to show off on another paying site. If you gentlemen are for using your money to see Maria naked, that's your choice, but it won't be for me! Sorry!

Your wife is superb, she really has a magnificent body that would make any human being horny. But there's no way I'm going to spend a cent to see your wife naked. There are a lot of girls on this forum who go to great lengths to pose nude for free for all of us to enjoy. I do not agree to use this forum as an advertising medium to show off on another paying site. If you gentlemen are for using your money to see Maria naked, that's your choice, but it won't be for me! Sorry!
I'd gladly pay per clip vs an onlyfans where there is a heightened expectation to post content on some sort of schedule. Especially if actual effort is put in to the videos besides just using a cellphone to capture content at a shitty angle

Lol, I've had dozens of requests from guys in my inbox for longer form content that this site simply doesn't have the capability of hosting. I'm just discussing the possibility of giving some the option of that, on a site specifically designed for that purpose, if they so wish.

Is 1.5 L including what the baby gets from the tap or in addition to? Either way that's fantastic supply.

1.5L including. She is doing a mixture of breastfeeding and bottle feeding but pumping every 2-3 hours to maintain supply.