Blowjob from My Doctor

Eccentric Mammal

Reaction score
My doctor is a beautiful Asian brunette named Lisa Chen. Flat chested but absolutely gorgeous.

One day I went in for a prostate exam. She flirted with me a little bit, asked if I was sexually active and then I dropped my pants.

“Please suck my cock!” I gave a massive loud groan as Dr. Chen’s head suddenly dived forward and she swallowed the head of my cock into her mouth, bathing me in the wet warmth of her lips. “Oh fuck!” I gasped as Dr. Chen’s skillful mouth immediately started to suck on my hard cock. “Fuck that feels so good!”

I had to reach down and steady myself with one hand on Dr. Chen’s shoulder as her mouth bobbed aggressively over my crotch. The feel of my hard cock sliding across her tongue and into the back of her mouth was absolutely incredible, and the friction of Dr. Chen's tight lips noosed around my shaft was mind blowing. I had never had a blowjob before, the furthest I’d gotten with a girl was groping a flat-chested girl while she was drunk on a date over a decade prior. Now my sexy Asian doctor was rapidly bobbing her head back and forth over my cock, deepthroating me, determined to give me the best orgasm of my life.

Dr. Chen moaned around my cock, her head moving faster as she sucked me deeper, taking almost all of my hard shaft inside her mouth with each slurp. I had both hands leaning heavily on her shoulders now, my body hunched as I started to push back with my hips, forcing my cock deeper into her willing mouth.

“Oh God you’re good,” I gasped as Dr. Chen leaned forward slightly, improving the angle of her throat to take more of me inside her mouth. I cried out as I felt the noose of her tight lips press right against the base of my cock, her nose pressed into my pubic hair and my balls resting on her chin. I reached up from her shoulders and grabbed the back of her head, holding her tight into my crotch and just luxuriating in the feel of being buried in her glorious mouth.

“Oh fuck!” I groaned, my back arching as I held the pretty doctor's face against my groin. We remained like that for about half a minute, my cock throbbing on her tongue, before I finally released her.

Dr. Chen immediately pulled off my cock and gasped for air.

“Do you swallow?” I asked her breathlessly.

“Sure,” Dr. Chen agreed with a shrug, she kind of enjoyed the taste of men’s cum and had never minded them cumming in her mouth. “Are you close?”

“Yeah, not much longer,” I said with a nod, my cock was hard and red, pointed at Dr. Chen’s face as she knelt before me.

“Fuck my face then,” Dr. Chen whispered wickedly, “cum down my throat.”

I gave a groan, reaching down and grabbing the top of Dr. Chen’s head and shoving my hard cock roughly back into her mouth. The sexy doctor moaned as I began to lustfully fuck her face, my hard cock ramming vigorously between her lips. For a full two minutes Dr. Chen let me use her mouth for my pleasure, my insistent cock not once slowing as I used her mouth as if it was her cunt.

I suddenly gave a loud cry, my body tensing as I exploded straight into Dr. Chen’s pretty mouth. The sexy doctor swallowed rapidly as her mouth was filled with my cum, I yanked her head hard against my loins as I spent my load inside her. Dr. Chen managed to swallow my entire load, not spilling a drop as she drunk all my cum. The Asian physician pulled off my cock and swirled her tongue over my length, licking up the last of my seed.

Last edited:
I should go see her for a prostate exam and bring Hayden with me. Imagine the two of them start making out and we go from there.

Would suggest some re-wording..

I suddenly gave a loud cry and yelled,

"FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!"

My body was tensing as I exploded straight into Dr. Chen’s pretty mouth. We are one step closer to defeating the Brits.

"Long live William Wallace", I whispered under my breath.

It's so easy to spot fiction: Every time they go down the detailed dialogue route.
Humans can barely remember what specifically being said a few hours ago.
And now we are supposed to believe every word remembered long time ago xD

Guys she just divorced her husband. Probably because my cock is bigger than his. Probably. Time to fuck that throat again. She has kids so maybe I'll give her another one.

It's so easy to spot fiction: Every time they go down the detailed dialogue route.
Humans can barely remember what specifically being said a few hours ago.
And now we are supposed to believe every word remembered long time ago xD

You're just jealous