Miss Big Ones - 36DD

Oooops! Her top could only hold so much! It started to give out right when I was taking pictures of her. Needless to say she got LOTS of attention at the bar!
I totally understand it,
Will gravity continue doing its job well, to see those wonders even better?

Glad you joined! Her pair are immaculate!!

I’ll share that with my wife! If she ultimately decides to start an onlyfans we’ll still share pics here!

Wifey here - my husband showed me your comment!

You have no idea how flattering all this attention is. I didn’t have the slightest idea how much reaction, response and appreciation my boobs would get (my husband tells me every day but I thought he was just biased ;) ) I’m completely blown away

Thanks for all the love!

Another day, another set of clothed pics where my wife’s tits look absolutely stunning.

Let me know what you think and don’t forget to vote in the poll!
Unreal! What a fantastic shot!

Sharing a throwback where my wife wore a barely there top, which means her areolas were constantly peeking out.

What would you do if you were waiting on our table? What would you say? Be sure to comment and vote!
Jesus man you're making me rethink my career path. I might have to switch to being a waiter! Definately would have stopped by every 30 seconds to see if she needed anything and ignored whatever other tables were waiting. Throw in some Freudian slip about any nips are appreciated when I bring the check

Sharing a throwback where my wife wore a barely there top, which means her areolas were constantly peeking out.

What would you do if you were waiting on our table? What would you say? Be sure to comment and vote!
Fantastic! Does she just really get off on teasing the hell out of wait staff?

I could say anything wild, but I'll keep it to myself because I'm a gentleman...
;)

Do the waiting staff try making a pass at Mrs TA?
Surely some must try it on?

How does she react, if they try to make a pass?

Do the waiting staff try making a pass at Mrs TA?
Surely some must try it on?

How does she react, if they try to make a pass?
No one has tried to make a pass but one waiter definitely tried to brush against her tits when clearing her plate from the table!

She laughed when it happened and asked what I thought I and I said I don’t blame him for trying!

Glad you joined! Her pair are immaculate!!

I’ll share that with my wife! If she ultimately decides to start an onlyfans we’ll still share pics here!

Wifey here - my husband showed me your comment!

You have no idea how flattering all this attention is. I didn’t have the slightest idea how much reaction, response and appreciation my boobs would get (my husband tells me every day but I thought he was just biased ;) ) I’m completely blown away

Thanks for all the love!

Another day, another set of clothed pics where my wife’s tits look absolutely stunning.

Let me know what you think and don’t forget to vote in the poll!
I love this slip. No bra, perfect hang. Absolutely wonderful.